The Virtual Program at Seahurst is designed to support students who thrive in a virtual setting. Staff will provide personalized live experiences with students and families in an online environment to build relationships and deliver our Highline Promise to know every student by name, strength and need.
The application window for The Virtual Program at Seahurst is now open!
During the application window, use our online application portal to complete and submit an application.
Students interested in attending must submit an application during the application window. The application window for all secondary schools of choice closes January 31. Some schools may reopen their application following Spring Break for enrollment through a waitlist if space is available. We strongly encourage students to apply during the application window.
If there are more applicants than seats available, selection of students will be by lottery drawing of applicants, followed by a student and parent conference with administration, school staff and students.
Please carefully read the information in this section to determine if our school is a good fit for you. Your name will be placed in the lottery only if you commit to all requirements and submit any requested documents.
How to Apply Using SchoolMint
- Go to https://highlineschools.schoolmint.net/signin
- Create an account using an email address or mobile phone number. After providing basic guardian and student information, save and/or submit your application.
- If you cannot finish an application in one sitting, click "Save Progress," and resume the application at any time.
- Watch a How to Create an Account video
- See step-by-step directions with screenshots here. (Also available in Spanish and Vietnamese)
- For technical questions about how to submit an application, please contact support by email email@example.com or call 855-957-3535.
- If an offer of enrollment is extended, it will come through SchoolMint.
- Confirm acceptance in SchoolMint or by contacting the Virtual Program at Seahurst.
- We will schedule you for a commitment meeting. (You can also wait until after this meeting to confirm acceptance.)
Out-of-district Applicants: Out-of-district students are encouraged to apply. Out-of-district students will be evaluated in May and offered placement on a space available basis. Highline students will be prioritized in the admissions process.
Application Timeline for 2024-25
- October 2: Application opens
- December 13: Centralized High School Transitions Event
- January 31: Application closed
- February 1: Schools begin reviewing applications
- March 1: Lottery
- March 4: Lottery results posted online
- April 1: Final student date to confirm acceptance
- April 8: Waitlists and applications reopen for Big Picture, CHOICE, HVA, Virtual Program at Seahurst, Maritime and WELS.
Applications for 2023-24 School Year
- Applications/waitlists remain open for Big Picture, CHOICE, HVA,Virtual Program at Seahurst, Maritime.